Approach To Care
Gay Lentfer believes the most important person in the room is the customer being treated. She believes in “high touch,” empathy, thoroughness and the importance of always providing a listening ear.
- Undergraduate – University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- PA Program with Family Practice emphasis – University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Master’s of PA – University of Nebraska, Omaha
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- PA Advisory Council
- MN Responds
Continuing to learn is a pleasure for Gay Lentfer, both in medicine and other life experiences. In addition to exploring new endeavors, Gay enjoys a good bike ride, a good book, traveling and meeting people.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One