Approach To Care
Katherine aims to provide a space where people of all backgrounds feel comfortable discussing their health concerns. She believes education is one of the most essential services a provider can give to empower each individual to reach their health goals. Her particular interests include preventative care medicine, infectious disease and sexual health.
- Hamline University, Biology, BA
- Hamline University, Public Health Sciences, BA
- University of York, Master of Public Health, MPH
- Augsburg University, Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, MSPAS
- National Commission Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
Katherine was born and raised in rural Minnesota. In her free time, you will find her in the outdoors or planning her next adventure. She enjoys hiking, seeking out the best coffee shops and spending time at the lake with family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One