Timothy Olson, MD, PhD
“ I believe the customer experience and outcomes are optimized by a team of committed health care professionals.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Olson partners with customers and families to achieve their health goals.
- Undergrad – BA – University of St. Thomas
- Masters – University of Minnesota
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota
- OB/GYN Residency: Duke University
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Olson has three grown children and still spends a lot of time chasing them around!
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One