Approach To Care
Dr. Patten listens to her customers and strives to ensure they are treated with respect and compassion on what may be the worst day of their lives.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – University of Minneapolis
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Chief Resident, 2006-2007
- Chair of Education for the Minnesota Chapter of the American College of Emergency Medicine
Dr. Patten enjoys cooking, photography, reading and spending long weekends at the lake with family.