Lane Patten, MD
“ I listen to my customers strive to ensure they are treated with respect and compassion on what may be the worst day of their lives.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Patten listens to her customers and strives to ensure they are treated with respect and compassion on what may be the worst day of their lives.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – University of Minneapolis
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Chief Resident, 2006-2007
- Chair of Education for the Minnesota Chapter of the American College of Emergency Medicine
Dr. Patten enjoys cooking, photography, reading and spending long weekends at the lake with family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One