Tracy Hartmann, MD
Approach To Care
As a board certified emergency physician, Dr. Hartmann’s goal is to provide care to all customers in a caring, timely and cost effective manner. She listens to her customers and takes all situations into consideration as they pertain to their treatment plan and goals.
Dr. Hartmann has a particular interest in ethics, palliative medicine and wellness in the community and among health care providers. She also enjoys practicing emergency medicine in the diverse settings found in urban and community hospitals.
- Bachelor of Arts – Luther College, Decorah, IA
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Chief Resident – Hennepin County Medical Center
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
In her free time, Dr. Hartmann enjoys being with her family, traveling, mountain biking and learning new things.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One