Approach To Care
Dr. Conterato strives to deliver the very best care with every customer that he attends to. He believes that when a customer visits the emergency department, they must know from the moment they meet that they can place their trust in him and that he will always do his very best for them. He aims to instill these principles in his EMS staff in order for them carry forth the same standards that he sets for himself when caring for customers and their families.
- Grinnell College – 1982
- Rush Medical College – 1986
- Internal Medicine – University of Maryland, 1989
- Emergency Medicine – University of Florida, 1992
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine since 1984
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Adjunct Clinical Professor, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Director of Therapeutic Hypothermia Services
- Office of the Medical Director, North Memorial Ambulance Services
- Board of Directors, Minnesota Resuscitation Consortium
Dr. Conterato has practiced exclusively within the North Memorial Health system since leaving residency training in emergency medicine in 1992. He was raised to always treat and respect others as he would like to be treated. He has not only passed this lesson down to his children, but is also how he approaches every aspect of his work.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One