Approach To Care
Dr. Milkus includes customers in decision making about their health. She stabilizes their acute health issues and helps transition them back to their primary provider, always working to ensure continuity of care.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Emergency Physicians
Dr. Milkus enjoys spending time with her two children, hiking, walking her dog, gardening and cooking.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One