Approach To Care
Dr. Gengerke believes in a common sense, practical approach to care using evidence-based medicine in his practice. He values providing patients with options and assisting them in their decision-making process. Dr. Gengerke approaches emergency patients with the goal of stabilizing and treating their acute problems and getting them back to their primary provider as soon as possible for their continued medical care.
- Undergraduate Degree in Biomedical Engineering – University of Iowa
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Residency in Emergency Medicine – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Past Chief of Emergency Medicine – North Memorial
- Medical Director – Ambulatory Acute Care Medicine
- Vice Chief of Staff – North Memorial, Robbinsdale
Dr. Gengerke likes to spend his free time golfing, fishing, camping and spending time with his two young children, his wife, Jeanne, and their dog, Lola.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One