Approach To Care
Dr. Palmer enjoys caring for customers of all ages with emergency conditions. He enjoys the variety and unknown that emergency care embodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree – St. John’s University, Collegeville, MN
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Currently serves as the Medical Director for the Emergency Department at North Memorial Health Hospital
Dr. Palmer enjoys the outdoors and being active. Having grown up in Minnesota, he enjoys all the seasons, but particularly enjoys the warm fall days when the leaves are changing colors.