Katie Vogt, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Vogt treats customers with respect, compassion and kindness. She takes pride in providing timely and effective care, but also wants customers to come away with a better understanding of what medicine can and can’t do, realistic expectations of their illness and its treatment, and how to help themselves feel better in the short-term and live healthier lives long-term.
- Undergraduate Degree in Neuroscience – University of Minnesota
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Emergency Physician at North Memorial since 2007
- Emergency Medical Director at District One Hospital, Faribault, Minnesota
Dr. Vogt grew up around the Twin Cities with a brief stint in Pennsylvania as a teenager. She then moved to Minneapolis and embraced the lively music and food scene. She and her husband have three kids and two cats.
Dr. Vogt enjoys cooking (and eating), reading and hiking. She enjoys the winter season and is happy to skate, ski, snowshoe and listen to Christmas music at the first sign of snow. She is also proud to have taught her family to love fishing.