Approach To Care
Dr. Visaya takes a detailed approach to care and applies the best, evidence-based clinical practices. With each visit, he strives to provide a clear explanation of his customer’s condition and develop a plan of care that is tailored to each person. He especially enjoys building long-term relationships with his customers in order to individualize their care and improve the quality of their health.
Dr. Visaya has expertise in managing a full spectrum of kidney disease and hypertension. He has a particular interest in caring for customers with progressing kidney failure who need dialysis. His range of practice encompasses the hospital setting, clinic and the dialysis unit.
- Bachelor of Arts in Genetics – University of California at Berkeley
- Medical Degree – Drexel University, Hahnemann College of Medicine, Philadelphia
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Nephrology – University of California at San Francisco
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Nephrology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Internal Medicine)
Dr. Visaya grew up in Vallejo, California. He has lived in Minnesota since 1999 but still hasn’t quite gotten used to the concept of winter!