Orvin P. Visaya, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Visaya takes a detailed approach to care and applies the best, evidence-based clinical practices. With each visit, he strives to provide a clear explanation of his customer’s condition and develop a plan of care that is tailored to each person. He especially enjoys building long-term relationships with his customers in order to individualize their care and improve the quality of their health.
Dr. Visaya has expertise in managing a full spectrum of kidney disease and hypertension. He has a particular interest in caring for customers with progressing kidney failure who need dialysis. His range of practice encompasses the hospital setting, clinic and the dialysis unit.
- Bachelor of Arts in Genetics – University of California at Berkeley
- Medical Degree – Drexel University, Hahnemann College of Medicine, Philadelphia
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Nephrology – University of California at San Francisco
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Nephrology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Internal Medicine)
Dr. Visaya grew up in Vallejo, California. He has lived in Minnesota since 1999 but still hasn’t quite gotten used to the concept of winter!
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One