Xiaoming Dong, MD, MSc
Approach To Care
Dr. Dong wants her customers to feel they are amply listened to and given adequate medical information and counseling. Many neurological conditions are chronic and she welcomes and encourages her customers to take an active role in care planning and exploring ways to improve their quality of life. She has a special interest in clinical neurophysiology, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular disorders and rehabilitation.
- Medical School – Capital University of Medical Sciences
- Internship – Regions Hospital (Prev: St. Paul Ramsey Medical Center)
- Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine
- Neurology Residency – University of Minnesota
- Electrophysiology Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- Neuromuscular Disease Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Neurology)
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One