Approach To Care
Dr. Dorland places the utmost importance on each and every customer. She wants the customer and their family to feel that they are listened to and works to ensure that they understand the nature of their condition and feel comfortable with all treatment decisions and care plans.
- Medical School – St. Petersburg State I P Pavlov Medical University, Russian Federation
- Neurology Residency – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Dorland is Russian and loves to participate in cultural activities in her church including folk singing and dancing. She also teaches Sunday school and enjoys teaching kids to listen to their hearts and be kind and loving toward each other. Dr. Dorland enjoys taking care of her family and staying active during all types of outside weather.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One