Zachary Finn, MD
North Memorial Health Ambulance Service Headquarters
Approach To Care
I encourage questions and input from the customer and all team members, and I strive to create an environment in which everyone feels cared for, included and respected. I love helping to shape prehospital and emergency care as I believe that the initial contact with a person in need sets the tone for individual outcomes and the entire healthcare experience.
- Emory University – B.S., Biology; B.A., Spanish
- Duke University School of Medicine – MD
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Regions Hospital/HealthPartners Institute
- Prehospital Medicine and Emergency Medical Services Fellowship – Regions EMS
- Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Certified in Emergency Medical Services Subspecialty
My wife and I spend most of our free time at the park with our daughter and our Goldendoodle. I still try to find some time for playing the guitar or taking a ride on the Peloton. I love trying new recipes or exploring different restaurants throughout the Twin Cities. As for hobbies, you can find me venturing to different countries, skiing, scuba diving or sitting on a lake in the Boundary Waters.