Zachary Finn, MD
North Memorial Health Ambulance Service Headquarters
Approach To Care
I encourage questions and input from the customer and all team members, and I strive to create an environment in which everyone feels cared for, included and respected. I love helping to shape prehospital and emergency care as I believe that the initial contact with a person in need sets the tone for individual outcomes and the entire healthcare experience.
- Emory University – B.S., Biology; B.A., Spanish
- Duke University School of Medicine – MD
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Regions Hospital/HealthPartners Institute
- Prehospital Medicine and Emergency Medical Services Fellowship – Regions EMS
- Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Certified in Emergency Medical Services Subspecialty
My wife and I spend most of our free time at the park with our daughter and our Goldendoodle. I still try to find some time for playing the guitar or taking a ride on the Peloton. I love trying new recipes or exploring different restaurants throughout the Twin Cities. As for hobbies, you can find me venturing to different countries, skiing, scuba diving or sitting on a lake in the Boundary Waters.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One