Approach To Care
Dr. Abdurkedir Geda describes himself as a calm clinician with an amiable demeanor and is thorough with his duties. He believes that every customer is unique, from both a medical perspective and their socio-economic backgrounds. He aims to provide the best care for his customers with a goal of providing early and accurate diagnosing along with optimal treatments by considering the customer as a whole.
- Medical School – University of Gondar College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Internal Medicine Residency – Meharry Medical College
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Meharry Medical College Internal Medicine Academic Excellence Award (2019)
- Afan Oromo
Dr. Geda enjoys horseback riding, swimming, bicycle riding and traveling.