Approach To Care
Dr. Abdurkedir Geda describes himself as a calm clinician with an amiable demeanor and is thorough with his duties. He believes that every customer is unique, from both a medical perspective and their socio-economic backgrounds. He aims to provide the best care for his customers with a goal of providing early and accurate diagnosing along with optimal treatments by considering the customer as a whole.
- Medical School – University of Gondar College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Internal Medicine Residency – Meharry Medical College
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Meharry Medical College Internal Medicine Academic Excellence Award (2019)
- Afan Oromo
Dr. Geda enjoys horseback riding, swimming, bicycle riding and traveling.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One