Jacob D. Reynolds, MD
Approach To Care
The most important aspect of the type of care Dr. Jacob D. Reynolds provides is his commitment to the ideal that the customer must be recognized and treated as a person first and foremost; the disease they are fighting does not define them. Also, Dr. Reynolds believes strongly in the power of listening and will try diligently to understand all the customer’s concerns prior to recommending a treatment plan.
- Undergraduate School – The University of Minnesota in Nutrition
- Medical School – The University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota, Mankato, MN
- Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
- Fundamental Critical Care Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
Dr. Reynolds enjoys spending time with his family. He exercises regularly and enjoys weightlifting. He goes running occasionally too, but doesn’t enjoy it. He considers himself a lover of the arts and can be seen attending plays, musicals, choral and classical concerts, and his personal favorite, the opera!
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One