Luke Hammer, PA-C
Approach To Care
Luke’s areas of special interest include healthy lifestyle promotion, disease prevention, orthopedics/sports injuries, pediatric and adolescent health concerns, and chronic health condition management.
- Undergraduate Degree – St. Olaf College
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies – University of Iowa
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
In his free time, Luke enjoys spending time with family at their northern Minnesota cabin and is active in outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing. He also enjoys living an active life playing basketball and running.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One