Kristen Hasson, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Hasson has a broad practice including pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine.
As a North Memorial Health affiliate provider, Dr. Hasson can be contacted at the following location:
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Avenue, Suite #401
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Medical School – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Internal Medicine and Chief Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Fellowships – University of Utah
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Critical Care Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Pulmonary Diseases)
Dr. Hasson enjoys spending time with her family and a variety of outdoor activities. She also likes cheering on the Badgers.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One