Madhu Kannapiran, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Kannapiran partners with his customers to deliver the best care possible.
As a North Memorial Health affiliate provider, Dr. Kannapiran can be contacted at the following location:
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Avenue, Suite #401
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Bachelor’s Degree – Wesleyan University, 1999
- Medical School – Ohio State University College of Medicine & Public Health, 2005
- Internal Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center, 2008
- Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship – University of Minnesota, 2011
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine
Originally from Ohio, Dr. Kannapiran has lived in the Minneapolis area since 2005. In his free time he enjoys cooking, traveling and spending time with his wife, two daughters and dogs.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One