Approach To Care
Dr. Knopke believes that truly individualized care requires understanding the whole person. She strives to understand her customers’ health care goals and how they fit into the broader picture of their life.
The ability to use research and science to help people (not just treat diseases) is one of the aspects of medicine that attracted Dr. Knopke to the field. She focuses on listening and enjoys hearing the stories of those she cares for and connecting with people.
As a North Memorial Health affiliate provider, Dr. Knopke can be contacted at the following location:
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Avenue, Suite #401
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of St. Thomas
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Critical Care Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Pulmonary Diseases)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Sleep)
Dr. Knopke enjoys spending time with family and staying active through triathlons, running, distance cycling, cross country skiing and adventure racing. She also makes time to volunteer with Special Olympics and the North Star Grand Prix.