M. Brian Hartz, MD, MPH
Approach To Care
A doctor can have all of the medical knowledge they need, but if the customer isn’t heard, there is a limit to the quality of care a doctor can provide. Taking the right amount of time with each and every customer is very important to Dr. Hartz and one of the reasons he choose to practice at North Memorial Health.
He sees customers with complex, sometimes life-threatening problems. Often, the exact cause or disease is not easy to diagnose, and the problem may only become apparent over time and through careful testing, evaluation and reevaluation of the customer.
Dr. Hartz has an interest in the full range of pulmonary medicine, with a special interest in occupational respiratory exposures.
As a North Memorial Health affiliate provider, Dr. Hartz can be contacted at the following location:
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Avenue, Suite #401
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – St. Olaf College
- Master’s Degree in Public Health – University of Iowa College of Public Health
- Medical Degree – University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Occupational Medicine Residency – University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship – University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Dr. Hartz is originally from North Dakota and has lived in the Midwest his whole life. He loves the outdoors and has a keen interest in nature photography.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One