Approach To Care
Specializing in pulmonary care (lung/breathing), Dr. Chandra enjoys getting to know his customers as people. Known for his exceptional communication skills, he prides himself on always listening to customers and their families and clearly explaining complex aspects of their care.
Dr. Chandra also speaks Hindi, the most common native tongue of India.
As a North Memorial Health affiliate provider, Dr. Chandra can be contacted at the following location:
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Avenue, Suite #401
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Medical School – University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor
- Internship – University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago
- Residency – University of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
- Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship – University of Minnesota, 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Medicine)
Born in India, Dr. Chandra immigrated to the U.S. at the age of six. He lived on the east coast initially and moved to Ann Arbor, Michigan for much of his education. He came to Minnesota to complete his fellowship and never left. Within a year of arriving he fell in love with the Twin Cities, even after surviving the Halloween blizzard of 1991.
Dr. Chandra is married with three children and feels truly blessed, both professionally and personally.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One