Elizabeth Hutter-Seebart, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Elizabeth Hutter-Seebart provides compassionate and comprehensive care in collaboration with other critical care physicians. She has more than a decade of critical care experience as a registered nurse or advanced practice nurse working in ICUs all over the country.
As a North Memorial Health affiliate provider, Elizabeth Hutter-Seebart can be contacted at the following location:
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Avenue, Suite #401
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of Minnesota
- Master of Science in Nursing – Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Board Certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Registered Nurse – Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Stroke Certified Registered Nurse – American Board of Neuroscience Nursing
Elizabeth Hutter-Seebart was born and raised in Minnesota. She is an avid cyclist and yoga practitioner.