Elizabeth Hutter-Seebart, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Elizabeth Hutter-Seebart provides compassionate and comprehensive care in collaboration with other critical care physicians. She has more than a decade of critical care experience as a registered nurse or advanced practice nurse working in ICUs all over the country.
As a North Memorial Health affiliate provider, Elizabeth Hutter-Seebart can be contacted at the following location:
Oakdale Medical Building
3366 Oakdale Avenue, Suite #401
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of Minnesota
- Master of Science in Nursing – Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Board Certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner – American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Registered Nurse – Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Stroke Certified Registered Nurse – American Board of Neuroscience Nursing
Elizabeth Hutter-Seebart was born and raised in Minnesota. She is an avid cyclist and yoga practitioner.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One