Approach To Care
Patients should choose me for my clinical experience, my cost-effective humanitarian approach and my vast experience in the field of medicine.
- Graduated from university medical school in Hyderabad, India
- Did senior housemanship in surgery for 1 year and got to assist in major surgeries and allowed to do minor surgeries independently
- Passed ECFMG, VQE exams in first attempt to become eligible for US visa. Had to go to Pakistan and manilla as there was no center in India
- Did internship in psychiatry for 1 year and learned a lot about human psychology
- Did 3 years of residency at Chicago Medical School/University of Health Sciences
- Did 2 years of fellowship in hematology/oncology at same institution
- Worked in India at a very primitive setting learning to treat the patients clinically at minimal cost
- Worked in multiple ERs in different settings and neighborhoods with single, double and triple coverage from low volume/low acuity to high volume/high acuity
- Worked in primary care setting for about year and a half
- Board certified in internal medicine
Dr. Hussain is a family man with grandchildren. He lives simply and believes in being humble and helpful. He loves travelling, doing voluntary work, and spending time with family and friends.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One