Jeremiah Lynch, PA-C
Call to Schedule an Appointment
Approach To Care
Jeremiah Lynch values customer’s desire and ability to make their own informed decisions about their healthcare. He believes that the food and activity choices we make have the greatest effect on our health and quality of life. Jeremiah approaches his customer medical decisions by relying on evidence and staying open to new developments in scientific understanding. He works together with other providers and specialists within the North Memorial Health system to give the best, most comprehensive care to his customers.
- Undergraduate School – Viterbo College
- Master in Physician Assistant Studies – Augsburg College
- Certification in Clinical Lab Science – Austin Peay State University
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- FMSCA Certified Medical Examiner
- ACLS Certified
- Meritorious Service Medal
Jeremiah is a Physician Assistant for the Minnesota National Guard and enjoys working with Soldiers on drill weekends. He believes fellowship with friends and family is the greatest thing. In his free time, he enjoys hiking, camping, eating, and playing board games.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One