Jenna Sullivan, PA-C, MPAS
Approach To Care
Family medicine has always been Jenna Sullivan’s passion. She enjoys working with customers of all ages to deliver evidence-based care in a compassionate and customer-centered environment. Striving to truly know each of her customers, she looks forward to caring for them throughout their lifespan. Jenna Sullivan believes in empowering individuals and their families with the health education needed to make well-informed medical decisions.
She has special clinical interests in women’s health, pediatrics (newborn through young adulthood), dermatology, preventive care, as well as chronic disease management.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science – Saint Cloud State University, 2008
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Augsburg College, 2011
- Board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
Jenna Sullivan is married and has one daughter. In her spare time, she enjoys practicing yoga, cabin time, water sports, downhill skiing, travel, playing piano, decorating, and spending time with family and friends.