Approach To Care
Dr. Novak provides primary care to patients of all ages, in addition to inpatient medicine and urgent care. He feels strongly that healthcare is at its best when the clinician and patient work as a team to improve the patient’s health.
His clinical interests include chronic disease management, gender care, addiction medicine, and procedures (such as joint injections, skin biopsies, and placement of long-acting reversible contraception).
- Undergraduate: Luther College
- Medical School: University of Minnesota
- Family Medicine Residency: University of Utah
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Chief Resident, University of Utah Family Medicine Residency, 2021
Dr. Novak enjoys spending time outside biking, hiking, camping, fly-fishing, and skiing.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One