Approach To Care
Dr. Novak provides primary care to customers of all ages, in addition to inpatient medicine and urgent care. He feels strongly that healthcare is at its best when the clinician and customer work as a team to improve the customer’s health.
His clinical interests include chronic disease management, transgender care, addiction medicine, and procedures (such as joint injections, skin biopsies, and placement of long-acting reversible contraception).
- Undergraduate: Luther College
- Medical School: University of Minnesota
- Family Medicine Residency: University of Utah
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Chief Resident, University of Utah Family Medicine Residency, 2021
Dr. Novak enjoys spending time outside biking, hiking, camping, fly-fishing, and skiing.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One