Work at Maple Grove Hospital
At Maple Grove Hospital, we treat our team members as we want our customers to be treated: noticed, heard, and supported. That’s how we strive to be the premier healthcare employer, taking care of the needs and wants of our team and customers first. Join an incredible group that balances intelligence and heart, working together to create a caring, healing, and empowering atmosphere.
Maple Grove Hospital Advantage
Our team values your strong experience to help us build upon the good energy and excellent healthcare we deliver each day. Join a team that is in it for the long haul, where you can interact with everyone on the team, and where you can feel that heart and passion for a job well done every day. As a community hospital, our customers are never just a number; neither are our team members.
Get To Know Us
Wondering if we're the right fit? Learn more about what it's like to work here.
Philosophy & Culture
At Maple Grove Hospital, we empower customers to choose the care that benefits them the most. We involve customers in decisions about their health, and encourage them to take responsibility for their healthy life choices.
Empowering our customers to achieve their best health.
Together, healthcare the way it ought to be.
Inventiveness, Accountability, Relationships
We believe in solving problems creatively and thinking differently about what is possible.
- We are empowered to think in new ways and contribute to positive change in our organization.
- We anticipate customer needs and find innovative solutions.
- We see challenges and change as opportunities to learn.
- We embrace change.
- We work in an environment where risking failure is acceptable when exploring new and better ways to serve our customers, while continuing to practice evidenced-based care.
We believe every team member is empowered to meet our customers’ needs including helping them make choices about their health.
- We understand our individual roles and take responsibility for meeting the diverse needs of our customers.
- We are empowered to help customers make choices about their care.
- We set high performance expectations and hold ourselves and our team members responsible for the quality of our work and the results we achieve as a system.
- We accept our mistakes, and we learn from them.
- We show up every day ready to do our best because we understand that together we are better than the sum of our parts.
We create engagement with customers and team members through strong communication, partnering and respectful interactions.
- We involve customers in decisions about their health and encourage them to take responsibility for healthy life choices.
- We work with the entire health team to establish shared goals that reflect customer priorities.
- We promote open dialogue and share knowledge with our customers and team members.
- We demonstrate respect for customers and fellow team members.
- We count on and support one another individually and as part of the team.
Step 1: Apply
After you submit a completed application, our recruiters will review it. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, we will email you to schedule a phone interview. We’ll also let you know via email if you didn’t qualify this time.
Step 2: Telephone interview
Step 3: Reference checks
Step 4: In-person interview
Step 5: Offer / Acceptance
Step 6: Drug Background and Health Screen
Step 7: Onboarding and Orientation
It is vitally important that you give us a valid email address, because that’s how most of our communication will arrive. We recommend you regularly check your email after applying, including your spam/junk folders, as sometimes our emails get filtered there. You’ll get an email anytime your application status changes during the hiring process.
Our recruiting team diligently reviews all applications. Given the volume of Maple Grove Hospital employment interest, we are unable to speak personally with every applicant. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Maple Grove Hospital offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package, supporting team members through health, financial, career growth, and work/life balance goals. We have a dedicated human resources team available to help all of our team members.
Depending on your position, the benefits package may include:
- Team member and dependent health and dental insurance plans.
- Team member and dependent dental insurance plans.
- Team member and dependent options for life insurance, up to five times the annual salary.
- Short-term and long-term disability plans.
- Health Savings Account.
- Team member pharmacy.
- Medication Therapy Management Services.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Team member health clinic services.
- Access to team member fitness centers, located at North Memorial Health Hospital in Robbinsdale and Maple Grove Hospital.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plans.
- Retirement savings plans, including up to a 4 percent match for team member 401(k) contributions.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Team member credit union.
- Personal financial education and planning services.
- Child adoption assistance.
- Team member discounts.
- Education assistance program.
- Career development programs.
- Service awards and recognition.
- Education and training opportunities.
- Community volunteer program.
- Matching gift program.
- Part-time career opportunities.
- Resiliency classes.
Get a feel for what we do and improve your community at the same time. Spend at least six months in a position we find just for you and change lives—yours and our customers’.
Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiting
We want to match you with the perfect practice opportunity.
If you would like to learn more about one of our posted positions and pursue a provider practice where you can meet both your professional and personal goals, please apply through our portal and a recruiter will follow-up with you soon.
Physicians at Maple Grove Hospital are hired by North Memorial Health.
Start Your Career at Maple Grove Hospital
What some of our team members have to say:
“It has a small community feel to it. Leaders make you feel appreciated. Leaders do a great job of getting to know staff and it means a great deal when they know you by name.”
“Great teamwork, flexibility, positive work environment.”
“It feels like home away from home. Employees on all levels truly care about this organization and what it stands for. I am able to continue to challenge myself and become a better leader. I have found a mentor here at MGH who is also invested in helping me grow.”
“I have pride in being part of a great team. There is great potential for growth and development, unique opportunity to be engaged at multiple levels to improve patient care.”