Did you know that customers can access North Memorial Health’s team of twelve Family Medicine doctors that offer Obstetric care?
Research shows that a good family medicine doctor keeps individuals and their families healthier overall, including during pregnancy. What’s more: Family Medicine doctors that offer Obstetric care have extensive experience with common co-existing conditions that have the potential to complicate pregnancies like diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity.
When it’s delivery time, these Family Medicine doctors will meet the customer at one of our Birth Centers – providing continuity of care in a nurturing environment. After delivery, the Family Medicine doctor continues to care for both the mother and newborn during their hospital stay, and then continues to care for both mother and for the child throughout all stages of life.
While our Family Medicine doctors collaborate with specialists (including OB/GYNs) to provide the best care possible, they’re here to uniquely care for and understand all the health needs of moms-to-be and their families.
These doctors work closely with the expert teams at each of our Family Birth Centers, from specially trained registered nurses and OB hospitalists to board-certified perinatologists and neonatologists.
North Memorial Health offers three ways to receive pregnancy care. Through specific Family Medicine doctors at our clinics, through our Family Medicine provider partners and with our OB/GYN partners.
Specialized Care, Conveniently Located
In addition to providing outstanding pregnancy care, we offer convenience as well. Customers can be treated at any of the following:
- North Memorial Health Hospital
- Maple Grove Hospital
- North Memorial Health Clinics
Meet our Family Medicine Obstetrics Doctors
- Suzanne Pauly, MD – OB with delivery
- Claire Philippe, DO, MPH – OB with delivery
- Adam Van Dijk, MD – Prenatal only
- Roshini Selladurai, MD – Prenatal only
- Anshu Sharma, MD – Prenatal only
- Natalya Lyadova, MD – Prenatal only
- Erica Gathje, MD – OB with delivery
- Jennifer Woodland, MD – OB with Delivery
- Rebecca McDougle, MD – OB with delivery
- Heather LaBere, MD – Prenatal only
- Mrunmayee Barve, MD – Prenatal only
- Leslie Norton, MD – Prenatal only