North Memorial Health Hospital provides a range of parking options, from curbside hospital valet parking to paid and discounted ramps.
- Main Hospital Ramp (P1): Hourly paid parking.
- Robbinsdale Medical Building Ramp (P2): Hourly paid parking.
- Valet: Available at the main entrance of the hospital, Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Cost: $5. Also available at the Emergency department entrance 7 days a week, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. No charge for customers needing emergency care.
- Discounted parking passes: Purchase at the Atrium Gift Shop. Cost: $10 for 3 passes, $15 for 5 passes.
- Oversized vehicle parking: Call the Safety & Security team at 763-581-2160 for help.
You can choose who you would like to visit you and when, and you can share these preferences with your healthcare team.
For the safety of our customers, caregivers, and other visitors, people who are sick with a fever, rash, cold, or flu should not visit the hospital.
Most doors are locked after 8 p.m. After that time, visitors should use the main or emergency entrances. They must get a visitor pass at the information desk or security office, both of which are located on the plaza level
Rooms and Lodging
It is important to us that your stay is as comfortable as possible. We’ll maintain your privacy, clean your room, refresh your linens, give you control of your room’s thermostat, and are available at the push of a button for your questions. We also offer free Wi-Fi and iNvision education and entertainment on your television for your convenience.
Additionally, we offer room rentals in our North Lodge to your out-of-town family or friends. Rooms are rented on a first-come, first-serve basis by calling Environmental Services at 763-581-2290, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. To register in the hospital, go to Environmental Services on the plaza level behind the cafeteria.
Meals and Food
North Memorial Health Hospital offers up to 15 menus daily to cater to your personal dietary needs, including heart-healthy, low-sugar, and low-sodium. We serve meals from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., every day. Your guests can order a room-service meal for $8, or they are welcome to bring hospital Café or Atrium-purchased meals to your room to enjoy with you.
Security and Escort
To report safety concerns or to request an escort to your vehicle, visit the security office on the plaza level between the atrium and cafeteria, or call 763-581-2160.
North Memorial Health Hospital prides itself on clear communication with all of our customers.
Nurses can help equip you with any tools you need for the best possible care. This includes:
- Sign-language or foreign-language interpreters available to help you fully understand your condition and care plan.
- Pocket Talkers and TTY/TTD compatible phones available for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Social Work and spiritual care.
- Medical record and health-care directive access and support.
- SafeJourney—access to our hospital–based domestic abuse advocacy program.
- Organ donation information.
- Financial Advocacy representatives available to assist with any of your questions.
- Customer representatives.
Preparing For Your Arrival
For planned hospitalizations, a hospital representative may call you a few days prior to your admission to pre-register you for your stay. You will be asked for information about your health, emergency contacts, billing and insurance coverage. Be sure to bring your insurance card to the hospital the day of your appointment so that it can be scanned. Please bring a photo ID, too, if you have one. This will help your admission go smoothly once you arrive at North Memorial Health. If you have any questions about pre-registration, please call Admitting at 763-581-4474.
Pre-admission Forms for Childbirth
To prepare for the birth of your baby, we ask that you complete the forms described below. Completing these forms prior to your stay at North Memorial Health gives you one less thing to worry about and will allow for a smoother registration and more satisfying birth experience.
Click here to download a packet pre-admission forms, which includes:
- Pre-Admission Registration
- Birth Preferences
- Birth Certificate Information
The preregistration form can be completed and returned six to eight weeks prior to your due date. Please return it by mail or fax.
North Memorial Health Hospital
Labor and Delivery Preadmission
3300 Oakdale Avenue North
Robbinsdale, MN 55422-9988
Fax – 763-581-8371
Optional Infant Photography
We offer professional photography services and the opportunity to place photos of your baby on in an online photo gallery. A photographer will meet with you to explain these services when you are admitted to North Memorial. Download an Infant Photography Release Form.
If you have any questions about our forms, please call 763-581-4360.