Taylor Bratten, PA-C
Approach To Care
Taylor strives to provide compassionate, culturally competent, and evidence-based care to each patient she has the opportunity to care for. Drawing on her experiences in emergency medicine and medical intensive care units, Taylor employs the most up-to-date practices to provide high-quality healthcare in critical situations. She believes in educating and empowering patients and their families to understand their conditions and be engaged in the medical decision-making process to meet their specific goals and achieve their best health.
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish Studies, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Residency, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Burn Life Support (ABLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pi Alpha National Honors Society for Physician Assistants
Taylor is a Minnesota native and is happy to be back around family after spending the last few years in Baltimore, Maryland. She is an avid Minnesota sports fan (SKOL VIKES!) and loves attending all sporting events. When Taylor is not spending her free time with her niece and nephew, she enjoys golfing, finding live music, reading, paddling on the many lakes of Minnesota, and trying out new restaurants in the Twin Cities.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One