Peter Lindbloom, MPAS, PA-C, RDMS
Approach To Care
Peter Lindbloom aims to put customers at ease, knowing they are seeing him to seek medical guidance to address issues that causes concern, or even potentially life-changing circumstances. While they are in his care, he focuses on clearly explaining any plans and procedures that will take place, while also taking into consideration the customer’s desires and goals.
Though Peter has administrative experience in medicine and has previously worked as a paramedic, what he most enjoys are the rewards of direct customer care. As such, he adjusts his practice accordingly to meet his customer’s needs and interests, such as applying a point-of-care ultrasound as an adjunct to the physical exam.
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies – University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Certificate in Physician Assistant Studies – Augsburg College
- Intensive Care Paramedic – Century College
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Minnesota, Morris, Minnesota
- Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Emergency Medicine
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, RDMS
- 2015 SEMPA 360 Award by the Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants
- 2008 Physician Assistant of the Year by the Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
Peter Lindbloom enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors with his family. He is married with four children and grandchildren.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One