Rodney D. McFadden, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. McFadden strives for excellent communication with his customers and their entire care team. His goal is to give the best care possible, while educating the customer about their medical condition, and eventually transition them from the hospital back to their primary care provider. He also has a special interest in geriatrics.
- MD Degree – University of Minnesota Medical School, Twin Cities, 1993
- Internal Medicine Residency, 1993-1996
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine since 1996
- Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine Top Doctor, 2010
- Hospitalist at the University of Minnesota, West Bank, 1996-2011
- Hospitalist at Maple Grove Hospital, 2011 to present
- Former Medical Director of the University of Minnesota, West Bank ICU, Units 8A, 10A
- Former Medical Director Martin Luther Manor, First Christian Residence, Crest View, and Ramsey Nursing Home
In his free time, Dr. McFadden likes biking, fishing, swimming, listening to music, golfing and spending time with his wife and three children.