Hudson M. Omweri, DNP, APRN, AGACNP-BC
Approach To Care
Hudson is passionate about serving others and enjoys numerous aspects of healthcare. He has advanced training in acute care in adult and geriatric populations and enjoys serving them in a variety of settings and at various stages of acute and chronic illnesses. He appreciates complex medical presentations from diagnostics to management and the pursuit of understanding and solving medical puzzles.
He respects an individual’s individuality and meets them where they are in their health spectrum. Hudson considers every person as unique, and with unique needs. No matter their background, every individual deserves compassionate, comprehensive, dignified and respectful treatment. He believes that beyond any illness, there is a person. He does not just treat the illness, but the person and their family.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Winona State University
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Bemidji State University
- Associates of Science, Nursing, Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Associates in Arts, Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Hennepin Health: Hematology-Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Surgical ICU, Transplant, Infectious Diseases, Trauma
- University of Minnesota: Internal Medicine
- Allina-Abbott Northwestern: Advanced Heart Failure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
Hudson is somewhat of a busy bee and a bookworm. He does not like downtime; however, when not working, he enjoys reading medical literature, volunteering, hanging out with his kids, tinkering with things, assembling model cars, and playing video games, as well as outdoor activities like hiking, biking, kayaking, and various sports.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One