Nathan Champine, PA-C, MS
Approach To Care
With over 25 years of direct customer care, Nathan Champine spends quality time listening and understanding your symptoms, concerns, and goals to create a personal treatment plan that works best for you. Nathan is excited to bring you outstanding care, as he draws on a wealth of experience as a Physician Assistant (PA) in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Med/Urgent Care, Neurosurgery, and Pain Management, in addition to decades working as a Paramedic. Whether treating you in a hospital, or a clinic, his goal remains the same, to help empower and guide you on a safe and quick recovery.
- Undergraduate School – Washington University, St Louis, MO
- Paramedic Education – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Physician Assistant Program, Master of Science – Stony Brook University (SUNY)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) for Experienced Providers (EP)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Nathan divvies up his “free” time between his spouse and rambunctious pre/teens, reading voraciously, traveling to far flung locales (especially Spanish speaking or places where he can Scuba dive), discovering new libations and mocktails to share with friends, trivia contests, and caring for a menagerie of pets, including cats who are pretty sure they are dogs, and way too many fish, including some monster sized Butterfly koi!