Ahmed Ali Omar, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Ahmed Ali Omar is a compassionate physician who always carefully listens to his customers. He strives to provide evidence based medical care to educate and empower his customers to make sound healthcare decisions.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical School – University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis, TN
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency Program – University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Dr. Omar is an avid soccer player. He believes in multiculturalism and treats each person he encounters with dignity and equality without regard to their race, gender, sexual orientation or place of birth.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One