Brennan Shutt, DO, FACP
Approach To Care
Dr. Brennan Shutt incorporates evidence-based medicine principles into his internal medicine practice. He utilizes his experiences from years of post-graduate training to optimize individuals’ health. He is a caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable physician who is committed to providing excellent healthcare in the inpatient setting.
- Bachelor of Science in Genetics, Cum Laude, Minor in Spanish Language – Clemson University
- Medical School, Distinguished Scholar Award Winner – Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internal Medicine Internship – Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Internal Medicine Residency – Naval Medical Center San Diego
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellowship – American College of Physicians
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- American College of Physicians Resident Teacher of the Year Award Winner 2014
- Navy Achievement Medal 2015
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service 2018
- American College of Physicians Teacher of the Year Award Winner 2019
Dr. Shutt is originally from Connecticut and is relatively new to the Twin Cities. He spent the last 7 years on active duty in the US Navy in San Diego, CA. His hobbies include sailing, reading, exercising, skiing, and playing golf, hockey, beach volleyball, and soccer. He most enjoys spending time with his wife and young daughter.