Jerrod D. Quarles, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Jerrod Quarles understands the importance of being both a clinician and a teacher. He spent many years teaching both medical students and residents how to diagnose and treat; however, educating the customer has always been a crucial part of his job.
A clinician is expected to have a sound understanding of many diseases and treatments; however, the customer is also quite involved with medical decision making. Dr. Quarles wants to take the time that is necessary to talk with his customers and make sure they fully understand their ailments and therapeutic options moving forward.
When there are no questions left unanswered, the customer remains in the driver seat from admission to discharge. With the power of knowledge, Dr. Quarles hopes his customers can be their own best advocates.
- Undergraduate Degree in Chemistry – University of Virginia
- Medical School – Virginia Commonwealth School of Medicine
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Minneapolis VA Medical Center (Chief Residency)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- VA Medical Center VALUE Medical Student Educator of the Year – 2018
Outside of work, Dr. Quarles enjoys bike riding, playing tennis, traveling, Minnesota Summers and spending quality time with his wife and children.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One