Gina Misiewicz, LICSW
Approach To Care
Gina believes in a person-centered approach, focusing on the individual’s strengths and solutions to support their overall mental health. Gina enjoys using Solutions-Focused, Motivational Interviewing, and Cognitive Behavioral approaches in her work with clients. Gina has over 20 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and adults.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – University of Superior, WI
- Master of Social Work – St. Thomas University, MN
- Dakota County Juvenile Corrections Sex Offender Treatment Program
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Gina enjoys watching her daughter play college softball, going camping, traveling, interior decorating, photography, and taking walks with her 220-lb dog.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One