Jessica Dooley, MSW, LICSW
Approach To Care
Jessica (she/her) has worked in community mental health and managed care settings for more than 10 years. She uses evidence-based interventions such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Solution-Focused Therapy in her work with customers. Jessica takes a whole person approach to identify each person’s strengths, available supports and resources and creative solutions to presenting concerns. She believes that building trust and establishing a therapeutic alliance are essential to the recovery process, building an environment where each person feels like they can provide crucial input and direct their own care.
- Undergrad – University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, BASW 2009
- Graduate School – University of St. Thomas/St. Catherine University School of Social Work, MSW 2013
- Clinical Social Work Field Placement, University of St. Thomas Interprofessional Center for Counseling and Legal Services. Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Undergraduate Field Placement, Waukesha County Health and Human Services. Waukesha, Wisconsin
- MN Board of Social Work, LICSW #20004
Jessica’s strongest personal and professional values include advocating for racial, economic and environmental justice. On her days off, she enjoys spending time in nature with her 5-year-old rescue dog, searching for new houseplants at local nurseries or giving back to other social workers through mentorships and supervision.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One