Brian J. Kobienia, MD
Approach To Care
Customers can be confident and comfortable that Dr. Kobienia’s artistic eye and skilled hands will meet and exceed their expectations. He knows that when customers choose a plastic surgeon, they’re entrusting him or her with the visual image that they convey to the world.
Dr. Kobienia performs a full range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures with surgical training and experience of the highest standards.
As a North Memorial Hospital affiliate provider, Dr. Kobienia can also be contacted at the following location:
2805 Campus Drive, Suite 485, Minneapolis, MN 55441
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology – St. Johns University, 1988
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota School of Medicine, 1992
- Surgery – University of Minnesota, 1992-1996
- Plastic Surgery – University of Minnesota, 1996-1999
- Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2000
- Fellow, The American College of Surgeons, 1994
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One