Approach To Care
Dr. Vishal Kudav is a board-certified general surgeon who specializes in bariatric and foregut surgery. His interests include surgical treatment of obesity, robotic surgical platforms, endoluminal procedures for weight loss, anti-reflux surgery, biliary tract disease and abdominal wall hernias.
Dr. Kudav serves to care for his patients with the same values he cares for his own family. His goal is to ensure a successful outcome for all of his patients so that they may continue to live a healthy and prosperous life for years after their surgery.
Interested in beginning your weight loss journey?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences – Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH
- Medical Degree – Northeast Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- Residency in General Surgery – University of Missouri, Columbia
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive, Bariatric and Robotic Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, McGovern Medical School
- American Board of Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Dr. Kudav enjoys watching and playing soccer, skiing, traveling the world with his wife, and exploring all the great restaurants around the Twin Cities with his family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One