Approach To Care
Dr. Kudav serves to care for his customers with the same values he cares for his own family. His goal is to ensure a successful outcome for all of his customers so that they may continue to live a healthy and prosperous life for years after their surgery.
To learn more about our weight loss surgery program, call 763-581-5355.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences – Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH
- Medical Degree – Northeast Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- Residency in General Surgery – University of Missouri, Columbia
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive, Bariatric and Robotic Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, McGovern Medical School
- American Board of Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Dr. Kudav enjoys watching and playing soccer, skiing, traveling the world with his wife, and exploring all the great restaurants around the Twin Cities with his family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One