Andrew Vaaler, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Vaaler strives to be thorough, straightforward and help customers clearly understand what’s going on with their health. He always keeps the big picture in mind.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center (Bethesda)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Critical Care Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Pulmonary Diseases)
Dr. Vaaler lives with his family in Minneapolis and enjoys playing the accordion at church. He also practiced medicine in the US Navy for six years.