Ese B. Aghenta, MD, MPH
Approach To Care
Watching many people, including close family members, navigate healthcare has helped Dr. Aghenta understand the degree of complexity customers can face. She understands that a hospital visit can be stressful for the individual and their family. Dr. Aghenta believes that caring for people is a privilege and is committed to treating people with respect. She focuses on strong interpersonal communication with the individual, families and other members of her healthcare team.
- Medical School – College of Medicine, University of Benin, Nigeria
- Masters – Masters of Public Health, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY
- Family Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine
Dr. Aghenta loves spending time with her family, traveling and exploring various cultures and cuisine.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One