Kristie A. Akintunde, MSW, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Kristie A. Akintunde uses a biopsychosocial approach to medicine by evaluating the whole customer along with different aspects outside of medicine that can affect their overall health.
- Undergraduate School – University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Graduate School – Howard University School of Social Work
- Medical School – Ross University School of Medicine
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Bronx New York
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Pidgin English
Coming from The Big Apple (New York), Dr. Akintunde loves Broadway shows and is a big foodie.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One