Natalie Hood, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Hood recognizes the vulnerability of the patient experience during a health crisis and strives to assist patients with interpreting their health data and navigating their best path forward.
- Undergraduate: Ohio State University, Columbus OH
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Chief Residency – University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- “Herbert C. Flessa Physician’s Physician Award” awarded to the senior resident who best exemplifies the highest ethical standards, demonstrates compassion in all patient encounters, and a comprehensive understanding of the field of Internal Medicine, 2018
- “Resident Teacher Award” awarded to the senior resident who best exemplifies the tradition of teaching excellence in Internal Medicine, 2018
- “Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine” nominee, 2023
Dr. Hood enjoys spending time with her family, running, volleyball, and exploring new cuisines.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One