Alex M. Hubbell, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Alex Hubbell’s goal for every hospitalized individual is to ease their passage into the hands of North Memorial Health’s capable and talented healthcare team. He focuses on easing suffering through excellent communication, access to world-class healthcare services, and unwavering respect for the individual and their family and friends.
Dr. Hubbell started his healthcare journey at North Memorial Health as a resident, he currently lives in the neighborhood, and his family has received care with North Memorial Health for decades. North Memorial Health feels like home to Dr. Hubbell, and he strives to make it feel the same for his customers.
- Harvard College, Cambridge, MA
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Family Medicine Residency – North Memorial Health Hospital
- Addiction Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine
Dr. Hubbell is married and has 2 dogs. His wife also works at North Memorial Health! His hobbies include snowboarding, woodworking, biking, kayaking, camping and Boundary Waters trips.