Damon Cashman, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Damon Cashman strives to provide customers with excellent and compassionate emergency care. He is committed to not only treating customers, but also offering comfort in their most difficult times. His special areas of interests include critical care, education, and pain/addiction medicine.
- Undergraduate School – University of Wisconsin
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Emergency Medicine Residency – University of Connecticut
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Chief Emergency Medicine Resident from 2016 – 2017
In his free time, Dr. Cashman enjoys sports, running, photography, and spending time with his family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One