Approach To Care
Dr. Damon Cashman strives to provide customers with excellent and compassionate emergency care. He is committed to not only treating customers, but also offering comfort in their most difficult times. His special areas of interests include critical care, education, and pain/addiction medicine.
- Undergraduate School – University of Wisconsin
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Emergency Medicine Residency – University of Connecticut
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Chief Emergency Medicine Resident from 2016 – 2017
In his free time, Dr. Cashman enjoys sports, running, photography, and spending time with his family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One