Approach To Care
Nowadays, medicine is so specialized that Dr. Guerrero thinks it’s easy to lose the holistic sense of what it means to be a physician. When a customer comes to see him with back or nerve pain, he is trained to treat the condition. But he thinks we have to take a step back from the condition to look at the individual. He sees his customers as whole people; they are more than the condition that brought them to his office. That’s his philosophy, and he thinks his customers appreciate his approach.
- Bachelors in Science, Biology, University of Puerto Rico — Mayaguez, PR
- Bachelors in Science, General Sciences, University of Puerto Rico — San Juan, PR
- University of Puerto Rico, School of Medicine — San Juan, PR
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Puerto Rico, School of Medicine — San Juan, PR
- Spine Surgery Fellow, Twin Cities Spine Center — Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certified: American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified: American Board of Medical Specialties/Certification in Pain Management
Dr. Guerrero enjoys basketball, soccer, softball, travel, literature, and music.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One