Zalaya K. Ivy, MD, MS
Approach To Care
Dr. Ivy believes in using her medical knowledge to bridge the gap between the medical system and customers. She focuses on making a concerted effort to provide medical information clearly to customers. Her strength is in communication and cultural sensitivity.
- Bachelors of Science in Molecular Biology, Montclair State University
- Masters of Science, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- MD, Meharry Medical College
- University of Minnesota Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Gopher Spirit Resident Clinical Excellence Award, University of Minnesota
- Wesley J. Miller Educational Scholar Award, University of Minnesota
Dr. Ivy is originally from New Jersey and currently lives in the Twin Cities. She enjoys spending time with her dog and significant other. In her spare time, she loves rollerblading, swimming, cooking, and reading.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One